Tuesday, January 15, 2008

pics......as promised......take two

sorry about the blur again.......I know it is operator error......I never claimed to be technological.
This is Jill's team on defense! Jill is on the far left.

Thomas and his team. Thomas is on the far right....the only one in white shorts! They were the shorts from his football uniform---he thought they would bring him good luck!!!!

Pink rollers. Anyone remember these? These are a little different than the styrofoam ones. They are long tubes, cushiony in the middle, and flexible. Jill has now slept in these twice.
I was a little afraid of how it would turn out, but..................

I think it looks great!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Jill looks so grown up. What happened to our baby girls???

Anonymous said...

hey--- I like the hair and I like it when little ones are interested in how to fix their own hair....the sooner that you teach her the sooner you wont have to help her....Go for it...vi