Sunday, January 27, 2008

DATE NIGHT!

J and I had a date last night. I have wanted to see "27 Dresses" since it came out, so......Friday I said "We should have Date Night tomorrow night and you can take me to see that movie"........J knew what movie it was...he was not thrilled.....but called a sitter anyway! We left here thinking that we could eat at Outback before the movie.....WRONG! So we had to go to the mall because we had about an hour before the movie----I tried on some dresses (did not love either of them enough to buy them) and went to VS to get some new undergarments (none I liked in my size), SO...........after the unsuccessful shopping trip, we were off to the movie.

I liked it, J could have cared less. His comment for the movie is "it was not as bad as Kate and Leopold".....I drug him to that one a very long time ago. I barely even remember it. It is definitely a "CHICK FLICK".........there were other people on dates in there, but mostly it was girls! (On a side note.....a few girlfriends and I were going to go see it last Sunday, but by the time church was over and children were fed and situated........we missed it.)

After the movie, we went to Outback and ate. It was great.......we did not have to wait (probably since it was 9:10 pm) and ordered one of my favorite things as an appetizer.....artichoke and spinach dip! We split an entree, since it was after 9:00 and all......then real life hit and we remembered that we had to go to Wal-Mart for a few things before heading back home.
BACK TO LIFE........BACK TO REALITY........sounds like a song, doesn't it!!??

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE IT! Isn't it hilarious that we always end up walking the isles of Wal-Mart on our date nights. Jason and I do the same thing. Cracks me up. Glad you had fun...I've been wanting to see that one myself!