Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Have Passport..........Will Travel!!!!!!

Jonathan found out this morning that he qualified for Allstate Workplace's 2008 Western European Luxury Cruise. It has been a two-year qualifying period.......a very long wait!
The cut off time was Dec 31, and he has been checking their website for final postings every day since then. Today......the final tallies were there! He was number 65 and they take the top 100 producers. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work!

The cruise is in June with the ports of call being in England (Dover), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany(Hamburg/Berlin), France(LeHavre/Paris), and back to England (Dover). All of the Davis Girls went to Paris in 2000........I was pregnant with Thomas and the Dr. would not let me travel that far!! They all kept saying that we would go again, but never have........until now!
J and I think that we will leave about 4-5 days before the cruise leaves from Dover and spend some time in Paris for our 12th anniversary in June. Cooky and Lady are going to work out the kid details.........THANK YOU to both of them!

I am so excited.........I guess I need to start working out now. : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! How very exciting! Jonathan, kudos on a job well done!

Love you guys,
e.e

Amy said...

WOW! How much fun! Congrats! Also, your blog just keeps getting more fun to visit! LOVE the new tunes!

Anonymous said...

Wow --what a deal....A cruise to anywhere is fun...BUT EUROPE!!!A chance of a lifetime...Congrats!!A.Vi

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!! I am excited for yall!! That is freakin' awesome!! Love ya...Cathe

Shelley said...

is that cathe... cathe crow... that let a comment on a blog... :) Way to go J... I will be free to go with you if you need me too :)

Anonymous said...

Must we use maiden names when chastising those less computer savvy?? :) yes I read this blog and yes I commented! maybe i'll get some cousin tutoring and start my own...maybe...
Cathe