Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Truly Blessed

The fireworks stand was a HUGE success! It is great when the people in the stand next to you dont have a clue. On the two busiest days, they did not even open until around 3 or 4 pm. Their delivery truck came on the fourth to bring them more products and they werent even there! We were loving it. Misty and Clay brought us more fireworks on the 4th.....they brought it from Lubbock and saved us a trip! THANK YOU again! We were truly blessed this year, as we have been every year since we started this business 10 yrs ago. Every year we have a goal....and have made it every year. We have truly been blessed.

**Jill's first district game got rained out last night, so we are going to try it again tonight!
**Thomas still has practice.....he has district next week.
**Is is sad if I am glad G's team did not make it? How would I do three districts all in different towns?

5 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE all the pics of your trip. Cant wait to see you this weekend. Let me know when you want a "new look" on your blog!

Amy said...

I love your Paris pictures. It keeps my dreams alive!!:)

NO!! It is not bad that you were glad G's team didn't make it! Is it bad that when it came time for Kate to do all-star's I said NO!!?? I just couldn't do it anymore!!

I LOVE the new look. Super cute.

Angela said...

I love the new look!

Anonymous said...

We made it through all the games, four of them in three nights. Won the first two but lost district. Still going to state, sorry Vanessa, but baseball is life, not what Jonathan says, "it's football". NOT!!!!!!G will make it next year.
love you Van
DAD

Lorie said...

We sure miss you guys and wish you were up here enjoying the mountains with us! Talk to you soon...tell nazi cardio queen hello!
lorie