Monday, July 28, 2008

More Europe pics.......

I know this is a long, drawn out process of the vacation pics........My patience with only being able to load 5 pics at a time is sometimes worn thin! Anyway.........here is J in Germany with a Smart Car. We decided that we would probably not be good candidates for this car because of our height! AND....where would the kids sit????

Even though this looks like bluebonnets, it is really a flax field in France.
This is part of the Benedictine Palace in France. It was beautiful and still has a distillery in it that is actually working. We got a taste of the liqueur.........I did not think it was all that great!
Some of the windows in the Benedictine Palace.



This is the ICE BAR in Hamburg, Germany. As you can see, it is made of ice! Before you enter, you are given a coat, hat, and gloves. I only lasted about 20 minutes in here----it was too cold for me!








No comments: