Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Paris....Day 3... Part 2

Does this site look familiar? This is the Louvre Museum in Paris. Its HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!
It was very crowded the day we went.....but I am sure its like that all of the time! This is the outside entrance.

I dont know the names of these next four pictures........just thought they were interesting!



This self portrait was supposed to be at the top of the page.....what did I do??
This, for me, was the highlight of the Louvre. I never ever thought I would see the actual Mona Lisa. It was not as big as I thought it would be. It was encased behind a glass.....most of the other paintings were not.
This is Winged Glory. I think it was sculpted around the 1400s. WOW is all I can say about this one.
Venus de Milo.......
I dont know the name of this one either.....just loved it.


No comments: