Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Real Time Update!

With all the vacation updates....I thought I would update my readers (HA) with what is currently going on around here..............Here are the Davis cousins going to Church Camp........Its about 2 hours away from here. They left on Sunday morning and will be back on Thursday. Jill was "picked up" by the team that made it to district, so she is missing all of the practices while she is gone!
I am sure she and the rest of the campers are having fun!


All girls going to camp this year. There was one boy signed up and at the last minute he backed out! He was probably scared of being in the car with all these GIRLS!
My little Sweet Babboo builder. He reconstructed the Eiffel Tower out of Legos. His team won last night and now will be going to district, too. J-O-Y! District starts July 14, so that means more practice and games. F-U-N! G's team did not have such good luck this year, but they had lots of fun in tball!
J is at the fireworks stand. Sorry I dont have a pic of that!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

cute pics, Miss Vanessa! I am so very glad y'all are home! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Now those are goooooooood looking cousins. I can imagine that one boy was scared of all those girls at that age. Yeah TH, going to district and Jill getting picked up. More baseball and softball for pops too.
love you
pops

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is back to it's 'un-normal' normal for you guys! Can't wait to see you all and get a look at your vacation pics.

Love
e.e

Niall MacC said...

I have a son who is 10 and who LOVES Lego!

He has a blog at

http://itishboysean.blogspot.co.

Perhaps your boy would visit him and leave a message? He would like that very much!
Ruth