Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paris...Day 3...Part 1

I have seriously been trying for 3 hours to get the other pictures to attach........its not happening and my patience is almost gone! So.........here is part 1.........
This is a little chapel in Paris that is right by their version of a courthouse. It is called Sainte Chapel. The Davis Girls went here when they went to Paris and told me it was one thing not to miss. You walk in to the basement/gift shop and then go up these tiny spiral stairs to see these windows. Its kind of like Chapel on the Hill times a million. Its floor to ceiling......every wall......and each window tells a Bible story. In person.......AMAZING. In these pictures......not so much. When the Girls came, they each got pendants from here that look like a tiny stained glass. My sweet husband secretly got me one, carried it around for 9 more days, and gave it to me at my surprise party he arranged. What a good husband he is!!!




This is Notre Dame. The rest of these pics are the ones I could not get to attach. They were actually having a service while the tourists were walking around the church. I thought that was a little odd........but........they didnt ask for my opinion!!! We had been warned about the gypsies outside of here.......and true to form......they were there asking people if they spoke English. If you said yes, they handed you some kind of card asking for money. I also have a picture of a couple taking their wedding pictures in front of the outside of the cathedral. I could not get that one to load either. Such FRUSTRATION.
After T's game tonight, the boys and I will be going to Abilene and then to the fireworks stand.
Jill is at Church Camp and Lady is picking her up tomorrow! Happy 4th to all!

No comments: