Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Caudle Family Reunion 08

We had the annual Caudle Reunion this past weekend in Abilene. It was fun and I think everyone had a great time----between shopping, swimming, eating, and going to the zoo----we were BUSY! Here are my mom's siblings......

My first cousins......Chad, my sister Cathe, Deeon, Shelley, me, Dusty, and Marc
Here are our children (minus Andrew and Taylor---we missed you!)
Branson, Thomas hidden behind Beau, Grant, Boston, Abbey, Lainey, Katelyn, Jill, Dacayla, Emiley, Garrett, Kameron, Whitney, and Brooklyn in the stroller in the front! WOW.
This pic is from my phone.....but is me and my glasses twin.....Miss Emiley
Jill and Brooklyn taking a swim!
Hopefully we can get together at Christmas, too!

1 comment:

thomascrow9 said...

Man, there's a couple of old timers in that first pic and I don'[t mean pukey
pops