Wednesday, September 17, 2008

POPS and Jonathan.......

Here are the kids with my dad, who all the grandkids call POPS. He took a transfer with his job, so he moved to Grand Island, Nebraska a few weeks ago. This is the pic we took right before he left. We are missing him being so close......at the first freezing blizzard he might be back in TX!


These next few pics are of Jonathan and his newest endeavors........you know....like fixing things in the house (the DVR in my office---very important!)......he also has been checking out RIDING lawnmowers. I think he needs one soon------the new house has a lot more grass and a big hill!It's just funny seeing him "do" all the house stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my son in law knows what's happening. He looks like he does anyway. He tries anyway and that's what counts Van.
love you all,
dad (POPS)