Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

You're going to get a little more of me in this post.

The rules of the tag are as follows:
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3.Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along!

One.......I love how flowers look all over the house and even outside. The only problem is that I kill them. I water them, follow the directions on the little cards, and sometimes talk to them......but they still DIE! It's just not fair.

Two......I love sparkly things. Jewelry (but not too gaudy). Prisms that make rainbows. Whatever......I just like them!

Three.....Even after my sweet husband coached high school football for 10 years, I still don't understand all the rules of the game. My boys are now playing flag football and all the kids (even Jill) love to watch football........I just don't get it!

Four.......My family calls me the make-up queen. In college, I worked at Merle Norman. But even before that I loved makeup! I like to try different products. I do have my favorites though! Bare Minerals for foundation......Merle Norman for lipstick.....Clinique for mascara.......Arbonne for skincare (Dont yall wish I was Oprah so I could give you my favorites!)

Five.......Out of my 3 sisters, I am probably the one still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. My degree is in Political Science......I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. WRONG. I taught....loved it but hated the TAKS testing. Now I sell insurance......probably the most flexible job I've had and should be happy with it. (The joke is that I can only work 11-2 because I work out in the mornings at 8:30 in Waco and have to be done by two to get the kids from school AND that the 11-2 has to include a lunch break!)

SIX.......I am always cold. If its not at least 70-75 degrees....I better take a jacket. I leave one in the car for those cold restaurants, movie theaters, church.......wherever! My sweet babboo is the same way, poor kid!


I tag:
Lorie
Shelley
Amy
Angela
Kristen at We Are That Family
Cathe

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Yeah!!! It's been fun getting to know you a little better.

thomascrow9 said...

I already knew most of those things about you since I am you dad but the makeup differences is news to me. I thought you were strictly Merle Norman since you worked there for so long and wanted to open a store for a while too. You are just like Nanny when you are cold, she couldn't stay warm either.
lov eyou,dad