Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School 2008

Yeah......school did start 3 weeks ago and I am just now getting the pics on here.........I know...I know..............I've been trying to catch up!

Here is Grant........He is now a Kindergartener!!! He has done well and is loving school. He even lucked out and got the teacher we wanted.

Thomas is now in second grade. He likes his teacher and she is PERFECT for him. She has two little boys of her own and knows how little boys tend to behave!!
Jill is now in fourth grade. She no longer goes to the elementary school in our town....she now goes to the intermediate school and feels so grown up! She has 2 teachers........seems to like them both!
This is them walking up the driveway on the first day after their mean parents made them ride the bus home. : )
They survived........but were a little hot and STARVING!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love that last pic...they don't look too happy with you! Hey, you are no longer a MOPS mom! It's official. What's that like?

Anonymous said...

Now that is good for mom, that all are in school. That is going to last for some years now mom, so hope u can put up with it. I bet they all do well in school, as will all my grandkids. I know some of them are getting a rude awakening, Lucas boy, he got bit and stopped biting everyone, so it helped.
love you
pops