Monday, September 8, 2008

The Busy B's visit.......

There is a link from my blog to the Busy Bs (listed as CATHE)

......from left on this pic....the first, third, fifth, and sixth kids are from the B family. They are also my niece and nephews! The other kids in this pic are mine........The other funny thing about this pic is that from right to left they stood, on their own, in the order they were born! First two in 1999; Next two in Dec of 2007 and March of 2008; Next two in Jan of 2003 and Aug of 2002; then the smallest cousin was born in May of 2006. There is actually one little brown-eyed cousin missing from these pics (all the rest have blue eyes).....the sister just under me that lives in NM had our little Lucas in October of 2005 and is having another this spring!!!!!! THAT is a lot of cousins and grandkids.....right, POPS!!


silly........
silliest!
The moms.........me and my oldest sister........the mom and author of the Busy B's..........
The oldest cousins being measured by POPS........they have a height comparison every time we get together.......they are tied.........at 5 ft 2 inches.........did I mention these are 4th graders???

4 comments:

Odd Chick said...

I'm so glad you came by to visit my blog and make comment. I've enjoyed Shelli's blog so much and have met so many nice people through it, and have been so inspired. Your family is really beautiful and you are a very lovely girl yourself. I'll be back to visit you again.

Anonymous said...

Now that was fun having all, well all but one, Lucas, there in Van's house. They are all great kids and pops loves them all so much. My two girls and 6 boys are just wonderful and it is a joy to watch them grow up and become young men and women. They're supposed to be tall so can't wait, both boys and girls.
lov eyou
pops

Shelley said...

HOW FUN!

Kasey said...

I love when the family gets together. We love to play games and cards.