Monday, September 1, 2008

Days at the beach........

Y'all know how I L.O.V.E. the beach........so.........we made a trip to Port Aransas the week before school started. My neck was a little sore from flipping tractor tires at Boot Camp the day before we left.....but.....I am now healed! Boot Camp is also over until October 7th! : )
That is a different post altogether........back to the beach.

Here is my dad (POPS), Jonathan, and Jill......

G looking for shells........or pearls for his mama!
T setting up the domino maze back at the condo........
POPS and the kids on board the USS Lexington.........
G and his Texas size peanut butter and jelly sandwich.....who orders this while at a seafood restaurant on the coast????????
J explaining to the kids not to go out so far while "surfing"
J and Grant
Of course there was beach football to be played......
Some tackling to be done..........
and mountains to be created............
We had a good trip.........cant wait to go back!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Your new home is just beautiful. How old are your kids? It is wonderful to see you again.

Kasey said...

Oh my goodness. That pb and j sandwich looks huge!!! Looks like you did a lot of fun family outings. I'm looking forward to doing the same when my kids get a little older.