Thursday, March 27, 2008

WAY Behind!!!!





OK.......In an attempt to catch up.........here is what has been going on!!

Easter Parties!!!


I was able to attend both Jill and Thomas's Easter Parties this year. : )

They still even call them "Easter Parties" and not Spring Fling or something else that could be deemed politically correct. The joys of small town living.


Jill had fun with all of her friends and it was a beautiful day! Thomas also seemed to have a good time. He and Will were deciding which eggs to trade. Thomas also informed me that he is too old to be taking pics with his mother at school.......thus the look on his face. I told him that I needed a pic for my blog.......he still was not too interested. What happened to my Sweet Babboo?

The other pic is of Jonathan and his workout/yoga buddy, Brian. They really wanted to swing!!! I just thought that pic was funny.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

OK... I made it through all the posts... WOW! Thanks for the catch up. Our babies are all growing so fast. Thanks for the update :)