Friday, March 7, 2008

5 Things.........

Amy tagged me. I am sitting here thinking......OK...5 things people dont know about me......I have no idea what to put.
Here goes..........

1. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have a degree from ACU is Political Science, but ended up teaching Special Ed before and after the 5 yr stay at home deal.
Now I am an insurance agent.........dont necessarily love it........its kinda boring. J wants me to just work for him. I am seriously considering that one. We get along and have worked together before when teaching. After spending M-Th of this week in Houston for my job (thus the no blogging), I am contemplating it even more!

2. I record "The Young and The Restless" everyday and have for a long time. I watch it when the kids are in bed. I LOVE that show! (Also Project Runway, Real Housewives of OC and NY!)
My little dream world.

3. I want to be good at something.........anything! I dont know really what it is. I am not crafty nor creative. Maybe, like Amy, dancing.........dont know.

4. There are days when the dysfunction of my sides of the family drives me crazy. Jill has started asking a lot of questions that are not fun to answer. She has questions that I dont feel like I know the TRUE answer to and neither does Cathe (because I called her!). Answering questions about my moms death (33 years ago no less) is not fun. If any of you have ideas on that one, please share!

5. People are shocked to know that I have a tattoo. Its a little stick man on my right leg on the inside of my ankle. I got it my freshman yr at ACU. I dont really have a reason for it----my roommates and I just thought we needed one, so we headed on over to the Happy Dragon......a guy named Harry did them for us. Its small enough to cover with a BandAid.......but when the kids draw stick men on their ankles with Sharpies I almost CRINGE!

I tag Cathe, Cara, and any of the LURKERS out there that read this blog, but dont leave a comment!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are great!!! I have yet to do my end of the deal... maybe next week!!

Amy said...

Those were so fun! Glad to see you accepted the tag! I'm with you on the "how to answer the difficult questions" thing. As I said in my post...my children have never met my father...yet, on Sat. my two oldest will attend a funeral with me and he will be there. Let me know if you have any "supermom" answers!! I'll probably need them by Monday!