Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls Reunited!

I spent this past weekend with some old friends. They are, from left.....Jenna, Kylee, me, Kristi, and Kim. We have been friends since elementary school! Some of us even went to church together in the big city of Lovington, NM. Kim recently moved back to TX and she contacted us and wanted to get together, so.........we set a date and off we went! Some drove, some flew----we stayed at Jenna's house in the metroplex and just had FUN! We went shopping, ate at some great restaurants, looked at OLD photos of ourselves, laughed at notes we had written back then, worked out at Lifetime Fitness, visited, laughed, and caught up! We have now decided that we need to make this an annual event.......maybe go to VEGAS next year! : )

Friends are so important. I was explaining to Jill that I have been friends with these girls since I was her age. We have shared in life's ups and downs-----I hope we will all do a better job of staying in touch now. Thank goodness for the internet---it will make that easier for us.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

HOW FUN! I remember Kylee... WOW, that is great that yall were all able to get together! I am with you, I love the way the internet allows us to stay connected... Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun and am looking forward to our next weekend to hang out together.