Monday, March 31, 2008

Breaking News!

Jonathan found Cocoa this afternoon. : )
His fur was stuck in the barbed wire fence that is in the pasture beside our house. He has a little cut, but, other than that...........seems to be fine! He was thirsty and hungry (and very muddy), but will be OK!! It's hard to be a prissy dog and live in the country!

**I am also OK after the root canal. The left side of my face is swollen and numb. Jonathan was totally laughing at me-------really at me----not with me-------because I WAS NOT LAUGHING! However, for my pain, I received a tshirt, chapstick, a pen, and a magnet....all courtesy of Central Texas Endodontics! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that doesn't sound good, your husband laughing at you. He told me he was and that your talking out of one side of your mouth was too good to pass up. Glad your root canal went well darlin. My tooth being cut out the same week puts us both in pain hell. Glad you found your dog, and I know the kids are glad, especially Grant. He plays with those dogs constantly. Anyway....glad your getting better. Love you mucho
POPS

Shelley said...

Glad you found the puppy. Poor thing. Take it easy for a few days. Wish you would have posted a picture of your self and your fat cheek :) Just kidding...