Thursday, February 21, 2008

SHLUMPADINKA??

Did any of you watch OPRAH yesterday? I usually DVR it and watch it at night so that I do not have to watch the commercials. Plus, it comes on at 4:00 here and that is right in the middle of homework time!

Anyway.......Oprah uses the term in the title all of the time for those of us who could look a little better sometimes. My biggest thing is the sweats! I counted today and I have 6 matching sweats outfits in all my fave colors! The fashion guy on Oprah yesterday said.........no more track suits! (So what will Lorie and I do with our matching black ones with the skull and crossbones on it? We were at Kohls together, both loved the outfit, and bought one the same day........funny enough we haven't shown up anywhere at the same time with the outfit on!)

The fashion guy (Lloyd something) did say that yoga pants are OK! THANK GOODNESS for that! I have black and gray ones.......long ones and capri ones!

It did inspire me to clean out my closet---now I need to have a garage sale! I moved items from my closet to the hall closet that I want to get rid of.

The fashion guy also said that leopard shoes match nothing, but everything! I saw some cutie ones at Target this week. Maybe I will try them. They could take up some of the room I have made in the closet!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

If we can't wear track suits than I am officially going to have to go naked! And that will NOT be a pretty sight! They are taking away ALL our favorite things! NO track suits, NO diet coke, NO lemons...whats next! If they bring Starbucks into this I'm giving up!!LOL!

Shelley said...

Hey... I have some super cute leopard shoes... got them on our girly trip back in November. I am a huge fan of Yoga pants!! I have been trying to NOT wear the work out suit too often. My word for it is FRUMPY! I want to be extra COOL in my thirties :)