Thursday, February 14, 2008

An AMY-Inspired Blog

I seriously dont like it (dare I say "hate") when J is gone at night or has to leave early in the am to be somewhere. I dont sleep, feel a little crazy when all of the kids say "momma......whatever it is at the moment" at the same time, and I find it difficult to get them all ready by 7:30 am to go to school!! I am glad he has a job, is successful, and all of that................BUT.................still, I'd rather he be home!

After doing an enrollment with J today, and talking with a mom that has 4 BOYS about the ages of my kids plus one younger than G, I am SO THANKFUL that I have J and that he eventually does come home! This is a busy time for him and he is gone a lot doing enrollments all over TX.
One week next month LADY is coming to the rescue! THANK YOU, LADY!

HAPPY V DAY to all of you. Since I was enrolling, I have no cute pics of the kids parties. They tell me that they had fun. They will have to powerwash their teeth tonight and the next month with all of the candy they got!

The kids and I are going to Sing Song this weekend. Hope to see you there! GO KOJIES!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wish i was going to sing song :( Abbey and I are a bit sad that we are missing out... but Will has a race in Austin... maybe next year!

Amy said...

Oh, Sing Song! I wish I were going with you! I know my girls would love it and I have NEVER taken my kids! Poor us...single moms for a few months! You're right though, at least we know they will be coming home!

Bless you!