Friday, August 15, 2008

We are in!!!!

We have been here one week. We LOVE the house, the yard, the driveway for the kids to ride their bikes, the kids in the neighborhood, having neighbors (that brought me a directory for the neighborhood!), and most of all..........no 1970 orange countertops like the old house!! We did not want to spend any money on the old house because we knew we would not be there forever!
Anyway..........here is the front view...........


Here is the back view. You can hardly see the swing in the tree on the left below, but that has to be Jonathan's favorite spot. The other night he was sitting there listening to music on his Iphone, reading the paper, drinking sweet tea, and swinging! I think I took a picture of him, but the patience with the uploading is not there today. Maybe tonight I will try again......

3 comments:

Shelley said...

BEAUTIFUL~ We need to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...congratulation to you all...

Love
e.e

Kasey said...

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME!! WE'VE BEEN IN OUR HOUSE FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND I'M GETTING VERY ANXIOUS FOR FALL SO THE WEATHER WILL COOL, AND I CAN PAINT THE REST OF THE HOUSE.