Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scenes from the new surroundings........

**I know....two posts in one night! I am trying to get caught up!!!**

The porch swing in the backyard........
Jill and Thomas with BFF Lorie's kids and our dogs (who have both escaped and we have no idea where they are......that's a whole other story in itself)

Our room............
this is definitely something you don't see everyday......my sweet husband actually fixing something himself. He did TRY to make the fan in our room quit making a weird noise, it just didn't work! He will have to revert back to his old ways and call someone who knows about this stuff!

My bathtub............

Grant had to check it out! He said it was "Heaven"!!!

The breakfast area...........

Jill and some of her friends having an ice cream party.......she got the idea from the American Girl magazine and had to give it a try! They had a great time. (For those Blue Bell lovers out there....Century Sundae is awesome!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

House looks beautiful! I've heard about Century Sundae! I'm really gonna have to try it!