Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MOVING........

I hate moving. The boxes, the sweat, the non-working Direct-TV because you need more lines dropped from the attic. That is what I have been doing since Friday....I guess its more like we, not I. I have managed to still make it to Boot Camp at 5:15 am though.......but have not managed to blog because my Verizon card doesn't work very well at the new house.....nor does my Verizon cell phone for that matter! Once I get it all straightened out a little more......I will post some pics of the new house and the new view. It is beautiful.

We are celebrating J's parents 50th anniversary this weekend with a P.A.R.T.Y!!!! Then off to the beach next week for a little sunshine before school starts!

Love to all..........

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Cant wait to see house pictures :) Have fun these last few days of summer!

Angela said...

You are too busy! When things settle down, let us know and we will have a Mom's Night...Lot's to celebrate lately.

Anonymous said...

It is truly a beautiful house. So much room, and glad I don't have to dust the windows up by the ceiling. About a 15 foot ladder ought to be enough. The kids and dogs have lots of room to roam. We leave for the beach tomorrow, yea! Thanks to Rita, a friend of mine since high school, we got a really nice place to stay, thanx Rita.
POPS