Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!!!

OK......so this post is way late......G's actual birthday was August 8th. That is the day we moved.......so we celebrated his 6 years a little early.....on the 2nd! I am just now catching up on some posts, so.............here he is........Grant Alton Davis. His middle name is after J's dad. When I was pregnant, we did not know if he was a boy or girl. I definitely thought I was having a girl. HA! I was so wrong........and so was just about everybody else. I think the only one who thought he was a boy was Momba, my grandmother. This was taken at his party......can you tell he LOVES gift cards?? His Pops knows what he likes. : )
This sweet boy needed a new ROMO jersey. The #9 on the one we bought him for his bday last year is totally gone from me having to wash it every other day. If it was in his drawer, he was wearing it! In the winter he just puts a sweatshirt under it and he is good to go! We saw this "throwback" jersey at the Dallas Cowboy store at Grapevine Mills and knew he needed it. (Doesnt it look lovely with his "I still live with my parents" tshirt and swim trunks?!)
He had his party at our church with his friend, Hannah, who also turns 6 in August. We had 2 water slides.......what fun!
Hannah and Grant blowing out their #6 candles..........
The birthday celebrants........both blonde hair, blue eyes.....so cute!
6 things I love about G...........
1. He is so smart! He loves learning and will play anyone in Yahtzee or Connect 4 and if you dont pay very close attention.......he will beat you!
2. He is a snuggler. He will still sit in my lap and play with my hair. He still sometimes even comes and gets in bed with me in the middle of the night to play with my hair!!! Im lucky I have some left.
3. He loves Jill and Thomas. (most of the time)
4. He is a little competitive. He loved playing football and baseball this year.
5. His smile! See the gift card picture to see what I am talking about!
6. He is a good friend and cousin.
Happy Bday G, even if this post is a little late!

No comments: