Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Programs, Eggs, and Clouds

The third graders performed at the PTO meeting last night. They sang 5 different songs and even did a line dance! It was pretty cute. Sorry about the unclear pic......it was from my phone from about 4 rows back with me holding it straight up to take the pic. I am certain the other parents thought I was insane!



There are now 5 eggs in the nest on our front porch. The momma of these eggs lets Jonathan pet her. Isn't that weird?? We call him the Bird Whisperer. I am going to try to get a video or a pic of it soon.


This is just a pic of the clouds tonight on our way home from church. Thomas asked what would happen if we dropped a person on the top of the cloud-----he was disappointed with the answer of "SPLAT"! It does look like a good pillow though.........HAPPY REST OF THE WEEK!

2 comments:

POPS said...

Wish I could have seen the program, but working mids is the pits. I can imagine Th saying that and seeing his face when you told him "splat". I sent you a message back Van and in answer to your question, yes the mids are hanging in for 2 more weeks, then evening shift kicks in. Going to Lubbock next week end the 15th thru 18th.
love you,
dad

Shelley said...

Those clouds are amazing!