Thursday, May 15, 2008

5 Yr Old Field Trip

Lorie and her 5 yr old..........


The 5 yr old field trippers....................
Me and my 5 yr old.........................the 5 yr olds needed sunglasses. The moms needed shoes.
We all needed a field trip!
*I dont know what happened to the pics. The top 3 were supposed to be at the bottom. I dont know how to fix them, so this post is a little out of order!*


What could be better than lunch at............................

and shopping at......................


????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


I dont know either! LOL


2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like fun to me!! Did you get new shoes??

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE EVERY ONE HAD A GOOD TIME. I'M SORRY I MISSED IT, BUT SOUNDS LIKE FUN.