Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here is Thomas with his painted pumpkin. I think he named it Mr. Colorfulpants.
Grant did not give his pumpkin a name, nor did he care about it a whole lot!


Jill and her doll, Emily, with her pumpkin. She liked doing it and now thinks we should make the pumpkins into Pilgrims.
The kids in their new pjs with the dogs---KC (Kid Chaser) and Love.
Our three little trick or treaters----Thomas the Gatekeeper, Grant the Pilot, and Jill the ER Doctor. We had trunk-or-treat at our church so that took a lot of time, we did "traditional" trick or treating down a block, went to the library (they gave out books!), had a devo at church with a Fellowship Meal afterwards, baths and bedtime! All of the candy is still in the bags in the car.....we'll see if they even ask about it! The good thing about teaching was that I could take 90% of the candy to school and let my students eat it.......now I don't know what I will do with it!I may take it by there anyway..........Happy November.........bring on the pumpkin pie!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Great idea...leave the candy in the car!! I need to try that one. I think mine have already eaten 90% of their candy!! Oh well, at least the local orthodontist gave away toothbrushs with their candy!!

Shelley said...

Love the picture of the kids in the new pj's with the puppies! We need to get together :)