Monday, November 12, 2007

Pics I have needed to post

Above is a picture of Grant and his friend Copeland. Grant decided on Halloween that he needed to have a party with his "peeps". Copeland is the only other kid that I know is home, so I called her mom to see if she could come over for the party. She and G had a good time with Ms. Cooky until G fell asleep on the couch! Nothing like inviting someone over to play and falling asleep.
Sorry Copeland........G will do better next time.




This is a Halloween pic of G and Ransom (brother of Copeland, above). Dont they look great!!??


This is a bad pic.....you can hardly see Jill......her choir group sang at the Richland Mall for Santa's arrival Friday night. One of the parents who was closer than me is supposed to email me some better pictures.......It was WAY crowded!


The Thomas picture....my dad, Thomas.......and my son, Thomas..........at Jills concert.


This is a pic that I love. This is seven of the grandkids (Farrah's son was not here : ( for this one) at the bday party for my dad. From left to right: Grant, Jill, Brooklyn, Boston, Beau, Thomas, and Branson. Arent they cute?

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thanks for sharing the picture of Jill and Brooklyn and ALL THE BOYS! They are precious. Miss you and Cathe lots!