Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Tree




As some of you have seen, we have a huge tree in our backyard that the kids love to climb. These pics are from October--------but I just love them. It represents a time and place of happiness. I am scared every time they climb the tree----I guess I should say that I am scared that they will get hurt----because they climb up so high! My insurance-selling husband reminds me that we have an accident plan and medical insurance for that very reason........it doesn't bring
me any comfort!!

I was just looking at these photos today and thought I would share..............Love to all!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

The kids have grown so much!
Hope we can see you all soon! love you all........

Vi Everett said...

Vanessa, I can't help but tell you that your little Jill looks just like you....this pic brougth back memories of you at Mi-Ma and Pi-Pa Christmas in Ballinger....You, Shelley,Chad and Cathe were setting by the tree. Those were some good years and I know you are enjoying the same fun with you kids now...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Memory Making New Year.....Vi (Shelleys Aunt)

Vanessa said...

Vi-------
Thanks for the posting. It was good to hear from you! I cannot believe you put "Shelley's Aunt"---like I would not remember you! That is too funny......I know it has been a long time......but not THAT long! Thanks for saying Jill looks like me. EVERYONE else says she and Grant look like her daddy and that Thomas looks like me! Cathe and I always enjoyed going to MiMa and PiPa's house----you all loved us like we were your own. Thank you for that. Merry Christmas to all of you, too!
Vanessa