Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Calendar........FULL!

In looking at our summer calendar tonight......it is full! That could be good and bad I guess.
The long-awaited trip takes up the majority of this month! (9 days away if anyone is counting)
We got a packet in the mail yesterday about the cruise portion that says over and over that this or that can be charged to your credit card.........my answer is........WE DONT HAVE ONE! Since Dave Ramsey took over our finances a few years ago, we have not had one since! And.....to make matters worse.........our debit card will not work internationally! We found that out after ordering Les Miserables tickets.......better to learn it before we leave and not after we are already there I guess! J's dad let us use his card and we mailed him a check today. THANKS Grandad!

We attended J's family reunion this past weekend in Abilene. Fun.......the cousins had a good time. I will try to get the pics up soon........imagine Lady playing baseball and Grandad riding a kid bike! : )

We got our weekly town newspaper tonight and guess who is on the Sports Page with a baseball pic? My Sweet Babboo.........he is batting and looks so serious.

The waterpark opens tomorrow FINALLY, but J and I have to go to Austin to pick up some info from Aunt Billie about Paris. I am going to try to work in a trip to White House/Black Market. I got a flyer in the mail today with the CUTEST shirt and belt. The model had on white capris with the outfit, but since I already have some of those, all I really NEED (or want) is the shirt and belt! We'll see!!!!

J is ordering fireworks right now. YIKES! I hope we can eat them if we dont sell them all!

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Time is flying by. Hope you can slow down enough to enjoy your summer!!