Friday, June 6, 2008

NOT SHIPPED YET??!!

We did go to Austin yesterday. First, we stopped at the outlet in Round Rock because they have some stores that J loves.........Johnston and Murphy, Cole Haan, and Oakley. He found some new stuff for the trip that he needed. I found a little purse that I can wear across my body and little wallet!

We then went to Aunt Billie's store and got the scoop on Paris and what to do while we are there.
She has been living in Paris and Austin for 20 years.......so she knows! We are staying at her apartment while there. We will be there for 3 days, so she literally mapped out where to go and how to get there from her apartment. She gave us a list of the cafes and creperies to go to....the drug store.....the market....everything! She told us what to do at night and what to see during the day. We are so excited! One thing I asked her about was the weather. Apparently the HIGH is around 60. I am going to freeze. I am totally changing what I was going to pack. I have been buying cute little party dresses for evening.......sleeveless or strapless of course. I think I will take them anyway and just take a little wrap, too!

After all of this visiting, there was no time to go to White House Black Market for the cute outfit mentioned in the previous post. So........after we got home.......I tried to order it online and it said to call Customer Service. I did. I am then informed that that hasn't even shipped to WHBM yet, so it is not in stores, nor can I order it. FRUSTRATION. As Lorie said, "Then why is it in the catalog?" My thoughts exactly.

We are off to the waterpark at noon today. J has a game tonight and G has one tomorrow. T doesnt play until Monday! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll be ok my girl. Meanole will keep you warm on your trip. i will miss you guys but know you will have a romantic, fun filled vacation.
love u baby
dad