Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LONDON CALLING!

I am sitting in the lobby of our hotel in London right now. It's 7 here now, so its 1:00 in our town right now. The time change is a killer---more on our time mess up in a future blog!!! haha
We are having fun........survived Paris and the major language barrier.......now in London and it is COLD here people. Like 60 was the high today. Needless to say, I am freezing and wish I had brought my winter coat.
We get on the Seven Seas Voyager tomorrow in Dover...........love to you all!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you are having the absolute best time ever! Wish I was there! I got a sunburn today standing out in the yard talking to my neighbor for less than 10 minutes! Stay safe and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Shelley said...

Cant wait to hear all about your trip when you get home :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get home and tell us all about your trip. Hope you two had a wonderful time and I miss you mucho.
love you
dad

Donna said...

Hi. I'm glad I finally got to sit down and look at your blog. I would love to come see you for a mini vacation after mowing season. Are you doing Fireworks this year? I thought of you when I saw them getting ready. Save my website to your favorites and PLEASE send it to your friends and family. If they book travel online I can save them money. We are publicly traded.

www.ytb.com/jackbaileystraveldepot

i miss you
donna