Saturday, December 29, 2007

Abilene Christmas

Jill got another American Girl Doll this year----this one is Samantha.
Grant plays a mean electric guitar!


Thomas waiting for someone to walk by so he can shoot them with the Nerf darts!


Grant was ready for action!


Doesn't Clara look beautiful in her new princess shoes? Santa is good.

I am posting some pics of our Christmas fun in Abilene. All of J's family except Addie was there---it was her year to go to Jeremy's parents house. We missed you, Addie. We all had a great time and Santa was good to all the kids AND to me! Like I previously posted, Thomas asked for a necklace for me and Jill asked for some fluffy pj's for me. They are so thoughtful and Santa came through again..........I know he is glad to be at the North Pole resting!


The cousins played------no big disagreements that I can remember------best of all.......no one ended up in the ER needing stitches. Grant did have a close call with a laceration to the head, but J did not think he needed stitches this time. THANK GOODNESS!
I dont know how I left Abilene with no pic of all of the Davis grandchildren. Maybe having 10 kids and 10 adults in the same house messed up my brain for a moment or two. I have now recovered.........a little!
Hope all of you had a great Christmas. We wish you all a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad yall had a great Christmas. Did you eat pink thumbprint cookies without me???

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Christmas holiday was fantastic. The thumb print cookies sound yummy!