Thursday, September 20, 2007

total frustration

Today, I am feeling totally frustrated with my job. I like it for the most part.....flexile schedule, still work with school districts, bonus incentives, etc. The frustrating part is getting people to follow through with what they say. I have a stack of cards on my desk where teachers have indicated that they are interested in one product we offer or another, so I call them to set up appts, then they say they dont want to mess with it. I am trying not to take it personally. really......OR......today, for example, I get an email from a teacher saying thank you for explaining 403b and how it works.....but my husband had already made an appt with so and so about it. just venting a little today..........pray for my husband that gets to hear me complain about it....I guess this job is harder than I thought it was going to be.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope things are getting better. If you are anything like me, once you write about it or talk about it you already feel better! I'll keep you in my prayers!