Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Where did March go???????

I was looking at my calendar today and March is almost gone. I truly cannot believe it!
Softball and T-ball are about to take over our lives again.........Jill's team practices on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday while Thomas's team (which Jonathan coaches!!) practices on Tuesday and Thursday. Poor Grant gets taken to all these places and all he can do is watch! Usually he goes with me and wants me to read his YuGiOh cards or a book to him OR he wants to crawl all over the Suburban and that really drives me crazy. When it rains, like it has been for the last couple of days, Jill's team practices in the elementary gym---talk about dedication! I went with her last night to her practice and there were wiffle balls flying all over the place! They have their first tournament this weekend.
Jill went to Dazzler Dance Camp last week and enjoyed it. She had a performance on Friday night to show off the routines she learned. She can be pretty sassy---------which is kind of funny for those of you who know her. One of the songs her group used was "I Will Survive" and the part where the singer says "Now go....walk out the door.....and dont come around me anymore......."that is what she has been singing all week!
Jonathan is away again this week enrolling employees of nursing homes across Texas. I think this week he is in Wylie.
I am driving all over region 12 with my job.........still liking it........but Bare Escentuals needs a trainer for Texas. Being the make-up trainer definitely sounds like more fun to me!

No comments: