Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is why I dont try to mess with my own blog!

OK.....after catching up on my fave blogs this morning, I decided to try and update mine a little bit! Our fam pic on here was from 2007!!!!!!! As you can see, I got the pic changed, but now its too little and the words on the header are all over it!!!!! HELP, SHELLEY!!!

Ive had some kind of allergic reaction to SOMETHING that has left me with a lovely red, blotchy, itchy rash all over! After a trip on Sunday to the minor emergency clinic, where I got a steroid shot and some cream that didnt work.....I went to my normal doctor on Monday. She gave me some steroid pills and basically laughed at the cream the other doc gave me! I've been pumped full of steroids and Benadryl........like an unbelievable amount of Benadryl......Ive been sleeping good though.....even in the middle of the day! I've also been put on a "dont work out til Thursday" routine and y'all know I hate that. Im not a sit around kind of person! However, the rash is going away and doesnt itch quite so much!! AND....tomorrow is Thursday, so back to Boot Camp I will go!

The boys have their last football games this weekend. Neither of their teams has won a game, but they've learned a lot! Thomas has made some good tackles.....with more bruises than I have ever seen on a child! Grant has made some touchdowns.....with his own share of bruises.....some from football, others from the trampoline! All the pics are on facebook.......blogger doesnt seem to like to download them in a timely fashion.......... : )

Jill is just being the sister that has to tag along.....but she wants to help!! What 5'8" fifth grader doesnt want to help?? She's as big or bigger than some of the adults at these events! She's also "borrowing" my clothes......too bad my shoes are too little for her......maybe I'll do a post on that sometime.

Jonathan is good. He is still riding his bike all over our town and up and down the interstate with his BFF bike rider. Yes, their life insurance is paid up. just kidding!

Jonathan's parents came to visit last week....just overnight though! It was fun having coffee with them on the back porch while it was raining. They are awesome!! No bad in-law stories from me!

The kids are looking forward to Halloween this weekend. They are all dressing up as Harry Potter characters.........Jill will be Hermione, Thomas will be Harry, Grant will be Draco.
We are having Trunk or Treat at church and are hoping for a good turnout there.

We are going to our nephew, Luke's, game tonight in Belton. ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT!! Who scheduled this game? crazy.

Anyone want a dog? There is one that has been roaming our neighborhood.......he's a great dog.
He steals cleats off of the front porch and scatters them around the neighborhood, he eats carved pumpkins off of the porch, drives my little shih tzu crazy, and isnt scared in the least by Grant's bb gun. Again, picture of the dog on FB.

I will do better with the blog..........I will, I will, I will!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

I've been missing your blog. I pulled it up several times just thinking it wasn't updating it on my dashboard. I've been blogging like crazy. That way Mom and Dad can keep up with what Maggie is up to.
I do hope your rash goes away soon and that you have fun at yoru trunk or treat. Ours is tonight!

Shelley said...

YEAH for the update! I will fix your blog if you will email your info again... I dont keep that stuff :) Love ya!!!