Friday, December 19, 2008

Open House.......TAKE 3!!!

***FRUSTRATION = ME TRYING TO UPLOAD THE CHRISTMAS DECO PICS TO BLOGGER FOR THE THIRD TIME AND THESE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO LOAD........I KNOW YALL FEEL MY PAIN!!! I WILL TRY THE OTHERS TOMORROW. (maybe)

these are just some of the decorations in the kitchen.....Christmas plates, the nativity cookie jar, and the snowflake bowls.........

this is above one of the kitchen windows.....it started out white, but J spray-painted it for me...white would not have shown up well on these walls!

the stocking were hung on the stairway with care.......or something like that!
Grants is the bear; Thomas's is the snowman; Jill's is the Santa

the tree........I did get a new topper this year. The other one, an angel Jill made in PreK, has graduated to the kid's tree. Hope to get a pic of it in the next round.



front door with the wreath my friend, Linda, made........

hope to have more for you later!