Saturday, October 13, 2007

HIGH SPEED internet

Thomas, our Steelers fan........he is also #7 on his football team...........



Grant...........the Cowboys fan..........loves this jersey and would wear it everyday if I would let him. He also has an Roy Williams jersey.


The famous ear piercing...............she now owns over 20 pairs of earrings!


Grant was a team captain the first game---he is the short one in the red.

Jonathan is the tall one out there with him. As of today, their record is 3-1.


This is before the Westfest parade........the State Champion softball team.........line dancing! LOL

I know you were all shocked by the last post because it had a picture. Well..........high speed internet has made it to West, TX. Now if my sweet husband can figure out how to wire the office so we can both have it on our computers........I will be so pumped! I love my little Verizon wireless card, but when it comes to attaching pics to a blog............I have no patience! So........here are some recent pics:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say--this is my favorite picture. Just the whole idea, those tiny little girls from a tiny town, somewhere in Texas; state softball champs, line dancing. It liiks straight out of a movie! Lady

Anonymous said...

So glad to catch up on your blog. Great to see pictures of the kids. And what a joy with No more Braces.. Love ya, e.e

Anonymous said...

So glad to catch up on your blog. Great to see pictures of the kids. And what a joy with No more Braces.. Love ya, e.e