Friday, August 24, 2007

AUGUST 24??????????

Where did August go? We have been BUSY! I have done 6 "Back to School" meetings at various schools in Region 12 plus one at Grandview today. I have seen lots of teachers these last 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I do not miss teaching at this point. I still have my little K-3 Bible Class on Sunday mornings.......that is enough for me!

Grant Alton Davis did turn 5 on August 8. Lets see......5 things I love about Grant..........his smile, his love for Thomas and Jill, his personality, how excited he gets when he wins a Playstation football game, and his white blond hair...........I will post some pics of his Dallas Cowboy party when I have more time to wait for the pics to attach. Y'all know it really drives me crazy waiting on it.

Did you notice my no braces pic? (It looks a little distorted once I put it on the blog......????? any helpful hints for that out there?) I found a photographer I love......www.brighammayfield.com......he is in Waco and his business is called Artistic Images by Brigham Mayfield. He did a family shoot for us at Tonkawa Falls in Crawford last week. The pics from that are amazing!

Is anyone visiting this year for Westfest? It is coming up......Jill's softball team is in the parade this year for winning state. She is SO excited.

We also found out who the kids' teachers will be....Jill got Mrs. Janek; Thomas got Mrs. Huse; and Grant will still have Ms. Cooky for one more year! (We opted for no K this year for him.......we don't want him going to ACU just barely turning 18 before his freshman year.) Thinking of ACU.......is anyone going to Homecoming? I think we are going this year.
I have not been to KJK breakfast in a few years........actually I do not think I have been since Grant was born! I'm a terrible Kojie! Jill did ask to see my drop the other day so we got it out.......Lets just hope that they all want to go there. Jonathan and I loved it!

School starts next week! WOW! Time flies.........wish I was on the beach.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey, thanks for calling and checking on me this morning! Glad the kids are adjusted and ready for school. I agree summer flew by, but what a great summer it was! Love ya!

POPS said...

every year gets shorter and shorter. You younguns will find out when you get older. Enjoy every moment with your kids, all of you, for the time goes by so quickly and as I've seen, they grow up too fast. love you all
pops

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. imaginary, quite interesting!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://zorb.pl/zdrowie_i_uroda/opony,s,1652/]opony[/url]