Friday, May 1, 2009

8 Things........

I was tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, Amy, for a fun list of 8. Just for fun!!
RULES:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Watching my husband baptize each of our kids when they are ready.
2. Going to Greece/Egypt next April. (keep fingers crossed!)
3. A new vehicle for me!
4. Hanging out at the Waterpark this summer.
5. Painting the interior of the house in a few weeks.
6. Going somewhere beachish with the family this summer.
7. Working out!! : )
8. Flying to NM in 12 days to see my new niece, Savannah!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Boot Camp
2. Laundry
3. Waited for Jonathan for 2 hours in the truck for his supposed 30 minute appt. Thank goodness I had my phone to keep me occupied.
4. Ate lunch with Jonathan at Se Cocina in Waco. Ooh la la!
5. Took a 2 hr nap!
6. Went to Target.
7. Made dinner/cleaned up the kitchen.
8. Watched Grey's.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. live at the beach
2. have an umlimited amount on a Starbucks card.
3. Be a little crafty..........just a little!
4. Compete in the Amazing Race with Jonathan
5. Keep flowers/plants alive.
6. Have a job where I could weat cute party dresses and heels for a few hours a day, then change into yoga clothes and no shoes!
7. Swim all of the time
8. Have a professional window cleaner come to my house weekly to do the inside and outside!
8 Things I Watch:
(with lots of help from the DVR)
1. The Young and the Restless
2. The Real Housewives of OC/NY/Atlanta
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Greys Anatomy
5. Biggest Loser
6. American Idol
7. Oprah
8. Any of the Paula Deen shows
8 Bloggers I Tag:
(seriously..do 8 people even read this?)
1. Kasey
2. Dad
3. Lorie
4 - 8?????

3 comments:

Shelley said...

OK... I am a little hurt that you didnt tag ME! I am your biggest fan :) Have a great weekend...

Kasey said...

I just did this one too!! You have a great list!!! Have fun with all of your travels!!!

thomascrow9 said...

I put mine on the Nostalgia page, and had fun reading yours, especially waiting for JOhn with your telephone.
luv you
dad