Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter.....and some other stuff!

Well.....sometimes we make good choices and sometimes we make bad choices! The boys decided to let Jill dress them up as girls.....complete with American Girls in hand and all.....
I am afraid in later years they will come to regret the photo below.......but it IS kinda funny!


Did the Easter Bunny bring anyone else batting gloves this year???

Here we are outside our house.....Jill is 10, Thomas is 8, Grant is 6.

Jonathan's parents came to visit for Easter. It was so much fun having them. His aunt and uncle from Denton came on Saturday for a visit.......how did I not get a picture of them????
Jonathan's Dad and brother look so much alike!!
Here are Jonathan and I........with the kids egg hunting in the background. I guess I should have been taking pics of them........

Ms Cooky and Dan came over for Easter lunch, too. She is recovering from a double mastectomy and treatment, but is getting stronger everyday! We are doing the Race for the Cure in her honor this weekend. Another 5K! I'll post pics of that this weekend........
Happy Wednesday to all!
**I am going to Dinosaur World with Thomas's class tomorrow. Went to the Mayborn with G's class last week. I guess I need to post those pics too!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

thomascrow9 said...

Good looking group!! Yes you need to post pics whenever you can. We all need something to read and look at. Glad Easter was so nice, and look forward to getting back to visit and someday, God willing, live there again.
love you all
pops

Kasey said...

Great pics.Love your dress. I also like your song on your blog. "The More I Seek You." Goose bumps.

Amy said...

Fun times!!