Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY FALL!

This post is for Amy....I know it has taken me a long time to get it together! : )
Y'all all know that I am NOT crafty.....I dont even own a glue gun! Anyway......here is what Fall looks like around our house.
Here is the front door.......
This is really vase filler, but.....I am also using it as potpourri....I just added some scented oil to it!
Jonathan's mom made these ghosts a long time ago.......they are in one of the kitchen windows



nothing too exciting here.........


the usual jack-o-lantern (I have a cute football one, too, but cant find it in the attic!)




The kids love this Frankenstein wind sock.........



The arrangement on the dining room table.......I have given up on trying to keep fresh flowers here!

HAPPY FALL and HAPPY FRIDAY to all!






2 comments:

Kasey said...

very decorative. You do have a little Martha in ya!

thomascrow9 said...

very pretty girl, hope u all have a wonderful halloween. Wish I could be there to SCARE you.
love you
pops