Monday, January 8, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

I realize that nothing has been posted in a while! I am currently in St Louis completing phase one of the Horace Mann product training. I have been gone from home for 7 days---the longest I have ever been gone---EVER! I will return home this week on Thursday night and will get to stay home for a week before I leave again to come back for more training.
The kids have been sweet when I have spoken to them. The first couple of days they all cried whenever I called, but are better now. No one has cried in the last few days. : )

Jonathan is doing a great job of taking care of everything at home.
I will post Christmas pics when I get home. We did catch Santa and Mrs. Clause again this year in Abilene. Santa knows that it is safe to take a little nap at Lady and Granddad's house while Mrs. Clause warms her hands near the fire. The pictures are sweet and I look forward to sharing them. Stay tuned.........

1 comment:

thomascrow9 said...

We all missed you while in St. Louis. I know the kids did as they always knew when you were going to come home and were just waiting on the day. Jonathan did do a great job, lasting that long with three by himself. I know you are used to it, but men............don't do that well all the time like you can darlin.
lov eyou,
dad